On Sep 16, 2010, at 1:24 PM, Ujjwol Lamichhane wrote:

Hi,
I have been using XeTeX for typsetting Devanāgarī documents and it is going great. But I have encountered one issue, that whenever i use commands like \section, \begin{enumerate},\footnote or any command that generates numbering the numbering appears in the roman. Like
1,2,3 but I want to it in Devanāgarī like १, २, ३ ,४ ....
Any possible way/best practices to make this happen ?

PS: Once fixed, this could be used for other Indic Scripts too.
--

I figured someone else who actually knew more about this might respond. I think this is part of the language options available in the polyglossia package, but I don't know much more than that.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
am...@gmx.com