On 03/10/2010 11:47, Michiel Kamermans wrote:
Drébon,

in the world of typography it is a well known fact that Helvetica and clones lack small-caps

How, ok, but I was mislead because with pdftex, helvetica clone provided by helvet package has small-caps

However, that means the trick is actually really simple: don't try to find a Helvetica clone with smallcaps, but simply find a different font that has a small-caps set that fits the visual style your publication uses, and then use that font instead of your main font when you need to run text in small-caps.

That is what I call a replacement that supports small-caps.

Thank you,

--
D.