Am 13.01.2011 um 21:39 schrieb Dave Howell:

I'm afraid I don't know what "available with texdoc" means.

It meant to run on the command line

        texdoc XeTeX-reference

In TeX Live 2007 it will fail.

After installation of TeX Live 2010 or MacTeX 2010 you need to update the installation. Therefore TLU (TeX Live Update Utility) is installed in /Applications/TeX. There you can also find TeXShop. I think it can display the same documentation as texdoc.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
                                – Albert Einstein