On 2011-07-14 16:33:59 +0930, Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.li...@gmail.com> said:

Wow, Ulrik, Perfect!

I will simply use your version now (not trying to learn the syntax).
Will - Maybe it makes sense to incorporate some of the changes into
your original document?

Or at least create a second copy or style file with the purpose to
compare different fonts?

Sorry for the slow progress, everyone. I've always meant to incorporate mathversion support into unicode-math but its scope grew larger than my allowable time... Ulrike's and Ulrik's code looks just the ticket.

I've saved your code for building into unicode-math proper; rather than a separate command, I suspect it'll use some sort of optional spec, such as:

   \setmathfont[version=bold]{...}

Many thanks for forging the way ahead!

Will

P.S. Now that I write it, "forge the way ahead" seems like an odd turn of phrase.

P.P.S. I don't always follow this list very closely so anything useful like this please send to me directly if it seems worthwhile.

P.P.P.S. unicode-math was just updated in CTAN so it'll appear in tlmgr shortly, I suspect. I hope it should now work out of the box, but I've been wrong before. Sorry for any inconvenience with that over the last little while.