On 2011-10-22 08:11, Zdenek Wagner wrote:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Zdenek Wagner<zdenek.wag...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>  If you wish to do it on the fly in XeTeX,  you can write a TECkit map.
>
>  I do have a map now. Can someone tell me how to do the conversion "on
>  the fly" in XeLaTeX? I did see the command line option
>  "-translate-file=TCXNAME", but for that it says "(ignored)".

\usepackage{fontspec}
\setmainfont[Mapping=mapname]{fontname}

or

\fontspec[Mapping=mapname]{fontname}

or

\newfontfamily\<fontcommand>[Mapping=mapname]{System Family Name}

or

\newfontface\<fontcommand>[Mapping=mapname]{System Family Name Bold}
where bold can be Bold/Italic/Bold Italic/Normal,

if only part of the document should use the map or the font.

see section I.6 of the fontspec documentation.

/bpj