Hi

To Mojca:
No, the version I'm running is NOT the one bundled with Ubuntu 11.10 (that's TL 2009), I just downloaded a dvd of TL 2011 and installed it manually via tl-install. Installation is complete (every package), and nothing of the TL 2009 package bundled with Ubuntu is installed. I checked this.

To Ross:
So, are you suggesting I should downgrade to TL 2010? Previously I was using just that version, without any apparent problem, all started when I upgraded to TL 2011 (but after a fresh install, so no remnants of TL 2010 on my hard disk).

Regards
--
/Alessandro Ceschini/