2013-06-02 23:50, Andrew Cunningham skrev:
On 03/06/2013 1:24 AM, "BPJ" <b...@melroch.se> wrote:

Sure, but you also need to find fonts which contain the characters you
need!

Very true.

But usually I've found that combining diacritic support isn't the
limitation, its acfually finding the necessary base characters and glyph
combinations I need that is the difficult part.

In my case there are some *letters* I need in the same text
which only are supported in a few fonts.  If it were only a matter
of support for marks I could have used another font.