Not sure if this is the right place to ask--feel free to redirect me.

I'm switching over from BibTeX to BibLaTeX/ biber. I have most things working, but I have one question. We occasionally use the command \btPrintAll from the bibtopic package; this command added all citations from a given .bib file to the bibliography, even if a work was not cited in the main document. But bibtopic is not compatible with BibLaTeX, and I don't see any obvious mechanism in BibLaTeX (or biber) for doing what \btPrintAll did. I checked both the biber documentation and the biblatex documentation.

Am I overlooking something?
--
        Mike Maxwell
        maxw...@umiacs.umd.edu