Is there a program (preferably a command-line program) that will tell me what scripts an OpenType font supports? The 2016 fontspec is giving me a warning where I wasn't getting one before, e.g.
    * fontspec warning: "script-not-exist"
    * Font 'Nikosh' does not contain script 'Bengali'.
I've tried fc-list --verbose (including fonts that I know have script info), but afaict fc-list does not display script info. I've tried googling this question, but the word "script" seems to be generic enough that I can't find anything useful. There are plenty of hits with "does not contain script", but not afaict any that tell me how to determine what scripts a font supports.

It may of course be possible that this font supports the Bengali script, but doesn't explicitly say that. But it makes me uneasy...

   Mike Maxwell