Bruno Le Floch wrote:
> ! Undefined control sequence. l.29 \ifcropmarks ?
Ah, yes, sorry about that Bruno.  I thought I had stripped out all external
dependencies, but clearly I had not.  The "cropmarks.tex" is my own, written
over 20 years ago for Kaveh and/or Dominik -- somewhere on CTAN, but I no
longer remember where.  Anyhow, I have (sort of) tracked down the issue -- two
things are affecting the displacements (both vertical /and/ horizontal, as it
turned out) :

1) The PDF/X-1A specials;
2) The \usepackage {color} within an Eplain \beginpackages ... \endpackages
sequence.

More research needed on my part to identify the exact cause in both cases.
** Phil.
--

Philip Taylor