Hi we have an application that currently uses FOP to generate PDF and now have
a requirement to generate RTF (Word editable files etc...) and are looking at
XMLMind.

This will be integrated into our application, I've put together a POC and
generated simple documents successful (provided that the evaluation code is
intended to make some changes to the text showing as spelling errors).

The questions I have are;

1)      Does it support UTF8 I tried changing the encoding from cp1252 but it
wouldn't take UTF8 (is that just the eval version?)

2)      We have embedded image in external-graphics tags where the source is
represented as file://[path to file] these are not resolving and causes the
conversion to fail (again is this just a limitation of the eval or is it a
limitation of XMLMind XSL-FO to RTF Integrated Converter)

Regards
Steve

Steve Parry
Head of IT

+44 (0)1923 312 363
Email: spa...@sabrefish.com<mailto:spa...@sabrefish.com>
Skype: SParryAtSabrefish
www.sabrefish.com
[cid:image001.png@01D1B0E6.EDB34310]

HQ: 42-44 Clarendon Rd - Watford - Herts - WD17 1JJ

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and
intended for the use of the addressee only. Dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
advise the originator by reply e-mail and delete it. Thank you.

Sabrefish's Registered Address is: 88-98 College Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1
1RA. Registered in England 08329065.

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com