From: Hussein Shafie [mailto:huss...@xmlmind.com]
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2017 6:52 PM
To: Spenser Kao
Cc: xfc-support@xmlmind.com
Subject: Re: [XFC] Downloading jar file containing
com.xmlmind.fo.converter.Driver class

On 06/19/2017 01:32 AM, Spenser Kao wrote:
> Is Java class com.xmlmind.fo.converter.Driver still available in jar
> file I can download either from opemsource repository, such as github,
> or xmlmind itself? If so, can you please advise of a URL?
>
> Or has the jar become a commercial product for sale? If so, where is
> the URL I can find its pricing info?

XMLmind XSL-FO Converter (AKA XFC) has always been a commercial product.

Home Page: http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/
Price List: http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/price_list.html

You'll find xfc.jar, containing java class com.xmlmind.fo.converter.Driver,
in the distribution called: "XMLmind XSL-FO Converter engine"

You may download XMLmind XSL-FO Converter engine *Evaluation* *Edition* from
this page:

http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/downloadeval.shtml#xfc_engine

However please note that that Evaluation Edition is _useless_ for any
purpose other than evaluating XMLmind XSL-FO Converter. This edition
generates output containing random duplicate letters. Of course, this does
not happen with Professional Edition.

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com