Hi,

I just downloaded a trial version of XSL Utility 5.4.5 and am impressed.  We
need a tool that converts from DocBook 5 to Word.  The first run with our test
document was successful, except for one thing.

We often put lists of items inside the cell of a table.  When I convert to Word
(using db5ToDocx or db5ToWML) or RTF (db5toRTF), I see a blank line (just a
pilcrow) at the top of each cell that contains a list.  Typically, our tag
hierarchy looks like this:

Is there a way to change the transform so that the blank line never appears?

Thanks,

Marc
-=-
393A -- Ground System Architecture & Systems Engineering
+1 818 393-7786

"In my day, bears used Usenet and vi, and we liked it!"

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com