Vernon M. wrote:
> The site http://docbook.sourceforge.net is currently down.
>
> As a result, my usage of fo2docx is greatly impaired while it waits for
> timeouts for the following file:
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/images/draft.png
>
> Can you help me modify the release so that it does not depend on this
> file (or any others at http://docbook.sourceforge.net?
>
> I'm using version xfc_pro_java-5_4_3

Please note that this is an XSLUtility issue. Simple command-line utility fo2docx.bat cannot process DocBook documents, just XSL-FO files.

We will fix this XSLUtility bug in next version.

--> If your documents are DocBook 4.x documents, please edit

<XSLUtility_install_dir>/addon/config/docbook/xslutil.conversions

using a text editor and after *EACH* line:

<parameter name="callout.graphics.path">%~px../images/callouts/</parameter>

add the following new line:

<parameter name="draft.watermark.image">%~px../images/draft.png</parameter

--> If your documents are DocBook 5.0 documents, please make the same changes as above but in:

<XSLUtility_install_dir>/addon/config/docbook5/xslutil.conversions

--> If your documents are DocBook 5.1 documents, please make the same changes as above but in:

<XSLUtility_install_dir>/addon/config/docbook51/xslutil.conversions

--> Alternatively, you may edit the relevant conversion from within XSLUtility by clicking "Edit", selecting the "Transform" tab of the "Edit" dialog box (http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_distrib/xslutil/doc/help/com.xmlmind.xslutil.ConversionEditor.html) and finally adding the following XSLT stylesheet parameter:

name=

draft.watermark.image

value=

%~px../images/draft.png