Tim M. wrote:

Our project is using the XMLmind XSL-FO Converter to generate RTF files.

We would like to add support for the generation of form fields using the
XMLmind XSL-FO Converter.

Form fields cannot be expressed as XSL-FO objects, therefore the generation of form fields would require proprietary extensions to the XSL-FO.

Does the converter support form fields with the RTF output and, if so,
how should this be configured?

No, XMLmind XSL-FO Converter currently does not support form fields.

We just support "structured document tags" (SDT) and these extensions work only with the DOCX output. More information in "7. XSL-FO extension for Office Open XML", http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_distrib/doc/user/sdt-extension.html

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com