Hello Hussein,
Thank you, that helped :).

Regards Jan
-----Original Message-----
From: Hussein Shafie <huss...@xmlmind.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:29 AM
To: Kantor Jan PLZ DTTES7 <jan.kan...@zf.com>
Cc: xfc-support@xmlmind.com
Subject: Re: [XFC] : heading style in docx

On 11/27/2018 08:49 AM, jan.kan...@zf.com wrote:
> I have found that headings from xslfo (xmlblock with attribute e.g.:
> role="headline0") are not converted to docx with heading style. Do I miss
> something or it's not supported? This can be helpful because of navigaror in
> MS Word.

This is somewhat normal as this property cannot be expressed in
*standard* XSL-FO.

This MS-Word feature requires the author of the XSLT stylesheet that generates
the XSL-FO to use our (very simple) XSL-FO *extension* attribute called
xfc:outline-level.

See "4.4.1. The xfc:outline-level extension attribute",
http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_distrib/doc/user/implementation.html#xfc_outline-level

We did that in our own XSLT 2.0 DITA to XSL-FO stylesheets and in our own XSLT
2.0 XHTML to XSL-FO stylesheets. But this is not the case of the DocBook XSL
stylesheets, which are not our work.

--> More generally, if you are about to adapt your XSLT stylesheet to
XMLmind XSL-FO Converter, we strongly recommend you to first read this short
document:

"How to adapt your existing XSLT stylesheet to the specificities of XMLmind
XSL-FO Converter", http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/adapt_xslt/adapt_xslt.html

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com