Jorge V. wrote:

We want to know if we can use the Server License in a VPS type server
like the ones on this page:

[LINK DELETED]

Yes.

In all effects they act as physical servers, with their own IP and
Operative System.

No problem at all, because this kind of virtual servers are really low-cost substitutes for physical servers.

The answer would have been "no, not allowed" if you wanted to deploy XMLmind XSL-FO Server Server License "on the cloud" (e.g. Google App Engine; https://cloud.google.com/appengine/), with no identified, fixed, IP address.

We'll have to update our FAQ and our Server License to make this perfectly clear. Meanwhile, please consider this email as an authorization to deploy your single XMLmind XSL-FO Server Server License on a single VPS.

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com