Hello,

May be you have tried to install one of our ".dmg" distributions on macOS Catalina 10.15 and got a "This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer" error the first time you started the desktop application.

Today, November 22, 2019, we have rebuilt the following ".dmg" distributions in order to fix this problem:

- XMLmind Word To XML Evaluation Edition
https://www.xmlmind.com/w2x/_download/w2x-eval-1_8_0.dmg

- XMLmind Word To XML Professional Edition
Download w2x-pro-1_8_0.dmg using this page:
https://www.xmlmind.com/w2x/upgrade.html

- XMLmind XSL Utility Evaluation Edition
https://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_download/xslutil_eval-6_1_0.dmg

- XMLmind XSL Utility Professional Edition
Download xslutil_pro-6_1_0.dmg using this page:
https://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/upgrade.html

(We haven't rebuilt the ".dmg" distributions for XMLmind XML Editor because next version, v9.2, should be released next month.)

If you want to install *older* versions of our software on macOS Catalina 10.15, you'll find a workaround explained in this XMLmind XML Editor FAQ:
---
I have successfully downloaded and installed your software using your ".dmg" distribution but now, I cannot start the application on my Mac running macOS Catalina 10.15. The error dialog box says: "This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer" and that's what I am doing. Please advise.
---
https://www.xmlmind.com/xmleditor/faq.html#catalina_install_issue

Best regards,

--