Hi I am currently evaluating the xml mind xsl-fo to rtf converter and came
across a bit of a strange problem . I would really appreciate some support
to verify if this is a limitation in the product or something I am doing
wrong or a technical limitation in the rtf format.

My requirement here is actually to replace a text (basically a placeholder
) in an rtf document with the converted rtf from a given xsl-fo. The
problem here is when I try to replace a value in an rtf with the converted
rtf where as if I directly save up the rtf in a file without any conversion
the output is as expected (with the expected duplicated words since this is
an eval version).

Before purchasing the  I would really appreciate it if this can be
clarified for me.

Content in the attached Zip is as follows,
1. Program.cs - source code for the implementation
2. styles.fo - a sample fo file that I obtained from the evaluation zip
package
3. WithVariable.rtf - a rtf document which has a text which is supposed to
be replaced with the converted rtf from the converter
4. The output rtf I got when I did the conversion (This contains the
problems where the colors are different and text is meanigless)
5.processedDocWithOutVariable.rtf - the output when I directly used the
converter without any replacement - This was perfect :D

Looking forward for a response ! Thank you !

Anthony

XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com