Mridula P. wrote:

I am trying to use the XMLMind java API to convert XSL-FO to DOCX. We are seeing some performance issues while using documents with a number of high resolution images. Is there any performance issues around this area or any recommendations?

No. XMLmind XSL-FO Converter (XFC) has no performance issues whatsoever.

A general recommendation is to increase the amount of memory made available to the Java program making use of the XFC API, in case this helps (e.g. java -Xmx1024m).

This being said, you are welcome to send us a sample ".fo" file having this performance issue (with all the high resolution image files referenced by this ".fo" file, in case these image files are local and not found on a remote server).

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com