Le lundi 07 août 2006 à 23:55 +0200, Leandro Regueiro a écrit : > Hi, I'm Leandro Regueiro one of the translators of the Trasno Project, > that tries to translate free software to galician. > Hi
> Time ago there was a galician translation of xfce. I want to continue > translating xfce to galician, not now because I haven't free time, but > possibly of the next month. Please comment me how is the translation > process of xfce. I have no posibility to connect to svn or similar > services. That would be great, currently we haven't any Galician (gl as ISO 639 code ? isn't it ?) translators AFAIC. If you really cannot connect to svn (even by using the http access that should go through most proxies/firewall, you can use the websvn[1] interface to retrieve the .po files). Once translated you can send these files here. However, if finally you can use svn may be you can ask for a svn translator account allowing you to commit your translations directly in the repository. You can also find informations about translations on the xfce18n wiki[2]. Cheers [1] http://svn.xfce.org/listing.php?repname=xfce4&path=%2Fmodules% 2Ftrunk-po%2F&rev=0&sc=0#/modules/trunk-po/ [2] http://i18n.xfce.org/ -- Jean-François Wauthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
signature.asc
Description: Ceci est une partie de message numériquement signée
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
