Oh dear god! I forgot to add the download link! sorry, here it is: http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/wdmanagers/xfce/xfce.tar.gz?tarball=1
On 2/5/07, Mohamed Magdy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hello > > Our team has finished 26% of xfce translation, and I would like if > someone could commit them. the files are on Arabeyes repository so that > each translator translates and submits the translation directly to the > CVS. thus making the work easier. so the file I'm going to give you is a > CVS snapshot of the repository's directory of xfce. that snapshot > contains all of the po files, NOT patches, I wonder if that will make a > problem. also I would like to ask for a SVN account so that I can keep > the files synchronized with Arabeyes CVS and not to bother you with full > po files every now and then and also I don't like to send to the mailing > list to submit a file for one translated/fixed string. thanks in > advance. congratulations on the latest release!. > > Mohamed Magdy > _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
