Στις Tue, 27 Feb 2007 23:28:24 +0200
Ο/Η Eren Türkay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> έγραψε:

>
> Hi,
>
> Some typos in the attached file. I don't understand what "Button
> Label|foo" is. Button Label isn't displayed in English, but in
> Label|Turkish as I have translated, So I deleted these lines and
> Label|tried it. Works good.
>
This is a hint to show you the context of the sting.
For example, the string "foo" may show up on a title bar and on a
button, and for a language a different translation is needed for each
case. if it stayed "foo", then only one translation would be allowed,
but if this feature is used, then you can have a "Button Label|foo" and
a "Window Title|foo".
So you just translate the part after the |.

HTH
Regards,
--
Stavros Giannouris                          Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Key: http://members.hellug.gr/stavrosg/GnuPG.key
"Hello. I'm a signature virus.
Please copy me to your signature  to help me spread"

Attachment: pgpd6w6mH17rN.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to