On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:03:19 +0100 Maximilian Schleiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Dmitry, > > I will prolong translation to Ukrainian the parts of xfce and goodies. > > > > this is great news, welcome to the Xfce translation teams. You may want > to take a close look at Xfce's i18n website http://i18n.xfce.org/. You > could also try to contact the actual Ukrainian translator, Maxim V. > Dziumanenko, listed on this page > http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/language_maintainers. I try it. > > The first packages that need to be translated are the ones from the 4.4 > branch, you can see it's status here > http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=4&lang=xfce_4_4/uk. The > biggest work is to translate orage (xfcalendar) :))) > > As I wrote above, please, take a close look at the i18n website. Use the > scripts provided on the svn_howto to create yourself a local svn tree > and send unified patches once you are done with most of the work. I already created the local svn, but to be afraid wrong actions. I send a new translate the mount goodie (from svn) temporarily here. Please maintainers! Put it in svn manually (see attachment) > > > Thanks for maintainers! > > > > Thank you for translating the mount goodie :-) > > > Best regards, Dmitry Nikitin > > (LuckAs) > > Best regards, > Max. > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
uk.po
Description: Binary data
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
