On mar, 2007-08-14 at 18:33 +0530, tegegne tefera wrote: Hi Tegegne,
> I sent a translated amharic po files on 22/7/07 but some how it is not > updated. > I am back on track with my notebook and am in the process of adding your files to the svn tree. I verified your files and it seems there are a couple of strings that may need fixing, here is the output: mousepad/trunk/po/am.po:128: msgstr has too many keyboard accelerator marks '_' mousepad/trunk/po/am.po:132: msgstr has too many keyboard accelerator marks '_' mousepad/trunk/po/am.po:140: msgstr has too many keyboard accelerator marks '_' mousepad/trunk/po/am.po:236: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' xfcalendar/trunk/po/am.po:1217: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' xfce4-panel/trunk/po/am.po:269: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' xfce4-panel/trunk/po/am.po:634: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' xfce4-panel/trunk/po/am.po:708: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' xfce4-session/trunk/po/am.po:550: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' xfdesktop/trunk/po/am.po:675: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' xfdesktop/trunk/po/am.po:823: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' xfdesktop/trunk/po/am.po:1077: msgstr lacks the keyboard accelerator mark '_' I wait for your updated files to committ the whole bunch. May I also ask you to use the same tree structure we use in the svn and that would be: project/trunk/po for mousepad that would be: mousepad/trunk/po Thank you in advance. Best regards, Max. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
