Le lundi 26 novembre 2007 à 12:53 -0600, Cristian Othón Martínez Vera a écrit : > Hi everybody! > Hi,
> I recently began to use XFCE, and noticed the lack of updates for the > Spanish translation. This weekend I had some spare time, and worked to > solve it. > > I've made a patch to update the Spanish translation for the 4_4 branch, > but before I send it, I have two questions: > > - It's a huge patch, obtained with 'svn diff */po/es.po'. Should I > split it, or send it as it is? I'm not sure what the difference is between your "svn diff */po/es.po" or just a "svn diff > es.diff.patch". We normally use the latter and I assume you only brought changes to the es.po files so you could as well use this command. > - Would the updated translation appear in the 4.4.2 release? Just > curious. > I'm afraid you arrive a bit late with it, the packages are done by now and will be released soon. > I'll wait your answer to send the patch. > Sorry for the late answer, go on with your patch, we will do the rest. > Best regards Best regards, Max. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
