And there we go with an update of some packages and some new goodies translations as well.
Cheers and thanks for committing, Fabian Am Sonntag, den 02.12.2007, 17:06 +0100 schrieb Maximilian Schleiss: > Le samedi 01 décembre 2007 à 20:03 +0100, Fabian Nowak a écrit : > > Hey, > > > Hi Fabian, > > > I spent two hours on lots of updates, revisions, typo fixing, extending, > > consistency checking. > > your valuable effort will be committed within the next couple of > minutes. > > > Unfortunately, some SVN modules were not checked > > out by the xdt-i18n script. So i manually created their directories in > > the i18n hierarchy, that's why there are some archives attached as well > > to this e-mail. > > You sent an archive named goodies but it had xfburn, squeeze and > terminal in it, these should be in xfce.. > > > I hope everything is fine with all the translations. > > > Your patches applied successfully, as usual. > > > I'll probably go over lots of the xfce* modules tomorrow. > > > I'll be there to update these as well. > > > Cheers, Fabian > > > Best regards, > Max. > > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
goodies-german-trunk.patch.bz2
Description: application/bzip
goodies-german-trunk-new.tar.bz2
Description: application/bzip-compressed-tar
signature.asc
Description: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
