On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:47:44 +0200
juha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

HI,
        Here's a patch for the en_GB translation, one thing I noticed was a
problem with this string: 'No rows has been selected.' which is bad grammar (or
something), it should be either: 'No rows have been selected.' or 'No row has
been selected.'   I don't know if it has been noticed yet or not.  I have fixed
this in my translation.
        Jeff

> hi !
> 
> Current version in trunk (4.5.12) should be pretty stable
> for strings now. I am updating the documention and aim
> to release Orage 4.5.12 after that. Would be nice if you
> could have time to complete translations.
> 
> /Juha
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce-i18n mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Attachment: xfcalendar.tar.gz
Description: GNU Zip compressed data

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to