On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:06:08 +0200, Jari Rahkonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Brian J. Tarricone kirjoitti: > > Hi all, > > > > I'm planning on doing a new release of xfce4-mailwatch-plugin sometime > > before next Thursday. There have been some changed strings since the > > last release, so if people could check their translations and send > > updates, I'd appreciate it. > > > > Your goodies checkout scripts should grab it, but just in case, the svn > > repo is here: > > http://svn.xfce.org/svn/goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin/trunk > > > > Thanks! > > > > -brian > > I updated the Finnish translation earlier today, but I can't do any > testing due to this error: > > [...] > Making all in panel-plugin > make[2]: Entering directory > `/home/jari/source/goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin/panel-plugin' > make[2]: *** No rule to make target `mailwatch.desktop', needed by > `all-am'. Stop. > make[2]: Leaving directory > `/home/jari/source/goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin/panel-plugin' > make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 > make[1]: Leaving directory > `/home/jari/source/goodies/xfce4-mailwatch-plugin' > make: *** [all] Error 2 > > This is with a clean svn checkout. Am I doing something wrong? Same here, see http://bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3941. If so, I'm doing the same thing wrong ;-). Regards, Enrico -- Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.key
pgpTJYKmXGeYT.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
