On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 11:36:17AM -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote: > Hey Mike,
Hiho, > Up to you of course, but just a comment on this... > > Mike Massonnet wrote: > > > #: ../panel-plugin/mailwatch-plugin.c:1037 > > msgid "About Mailwatch" > > -msgstr "À propos de Mailwatch" > > +msgstr "À propos" > > I originally just had the string say "About" as well, but I realised > that the menu item goes into the panel's right-click menu, and I wanted > to try to reduce confusion. "About what? About the panel? Oh, no, > about the plugin itself, got it." I dunno, maybe silly, but I just > thought I'd point it out. As it is besides Refresh, Properties and Move, I find it OK to be there in short. And a click on it should drop the confusion asap. And also for estatic reasons, since it is quiet a long string once translated. The only other place where an About item appears is when you right click the panel itself (and not a plugin), IIRC it says something like "About the panel", just like you did. I hope it's fine :-) > -b mike _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
