Le mardi 02 septembre 2008 à 09:14 +0200, Abel Martín a écrit : > Hi list, > Hi translator,
> I wanted to contribute to the Xfce translation project, so I sent an > e-mail to the previous translator of libexo. He told me that he's no > longer working on the translation of libexo so I would like to help. I > already have a working copy of the .po files from your svn trunk. > the Spanish users will appreciate your help in translating Xfce. > Is anybody working on the translation to Spanish of libexo? Can I send > my translations to the list? I'm following the instructions from the > i18n Xfce wiki. > There are some Spanish translators sending work now and then but the team might need some help http://mocha.foo-projects.org/~stephan/stats.php?lang=es&branch=xfce/trunk You surely can send in your translations on this list and we will commit them as soon as we can. > Regards, > Abel Best regards, Max.
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
