Title: RE: [XFree86] drivers

XFree86 in version 4.2.1 is availabel for download from the XFree86.org website.

so far that i know there is no individual driver download but only the full package.

If you do have installed Linux from a CD set (like RedHat, SuSE, whatever)
then those drivers are still availabel on the CD, use the respective tools.

If you do have installed from your very own compiled sources,
then just compile again and install again.

sory for that many cases, you didnt gave any hints on what sort of system you are having.

-Alex.