Title: RE: [XFree86] Error

the driver you are using with your XF86 4.2.0
does not provide any support for your grafics board.

either you upgrade to whatever is the latest driver
(e.g. binary only drivers from the hardware vendor,
maybe latest X11 beta 4.2.99.3 from xfree86.org has support).
or you use the x11-vesa driver in the meantime.

-Alex.