You have the same problem I had. The version of XFree86 that comes with Redhat does not have drivers for the integrated 845g. I had to compile the CVS version (4.2.99.3) in order to have support for this video card. I have also seen posted to this list that there may be RPM's available from Redhat Rawhide sites. Hope this helps.

Art Rathke wrote:

I have just installed Red Hat Linux on a Dell GX260 desktop computer with the standard video adapter which is integrated on the motherboard. I have attached a log file with the errors that have occurred.
Thanks,
Art Rathke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
586-977-1034