Hi,

I have a 23-inch apple cinema hd display that I am trying to get running under xfree86 4.2.1 with an ATI 7500. I have an apple ADC to DVI convertor but I am getting nothing from the apple display. xfree is sensing that the display is plugged in but I get nothing. There is also nothing obvious from the log file.

I have tried various config options and modelines, but I still see nothing. I am beginning to suspect that the graphics card might be to blame, a Radeon 7500 *Powered by ATI*, not an actual ATI board.

I have posted previously about this display and am still stuck with it after a few months of trying. Does anyone have one of these displays up and running? Any thoughts on the card itself, would I have more luck with one of the newer ATI cards or one of the NVidia range?

Thanks for any help,
~Colin.