----- Original Message -----
From: "John Tapsell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [XFree86] X windows crash

It is now behaving differently.  Previously it failed to load the X windows
environment,
gave the error message and switched to the text login screen where I could log into
linux.

Now I can't seem to break into the loop!
Previous Log file attached.  Any suggestions how I break into the loop?  It's merrily
looping
as I write this note!
Roger Harden

Yikes.

Is it doing exactly the same thing as it was before you added that line?
Or was it behaving differently?

It might be useful to see the log file again :)