I have recently installed SuSE 8.1 on my computer. But I can’t get Xwin to manage my monitor properly. When the window manager starts, the screen just turns off. I’ve been searching in the XF86Config-file to find a solution and to see if drivers for my graphics card is installed. It seems like the setup program has properly configured my NVIDIA-card and that XF86Config is using the right driver. So I figured there was a problem in the monitor section. Maybe my screen resolution is to high. How can I change the screen resolution in the XF86Config-file?