Unfortunately, I edited i810_memory.c and changed

if (xf86AgpGARTSupported() && !pI810->directRenderingEnabled
       && pI810->GttBound) {

if (xf86AgpGARTSupported() && pI810->GttBound) {

and it still produces the same error when I launch a second X server.

(WW) xf86AcquireGART: AGPIOC_ACQUIRE failed (Device or resource busy)
(EE) GARTInit: AGPIOC_INFO failed (Invalid argument)
(EE) I810(0): AGP GART support is not available.  Make sure your kernel has
        agpgart support or that the agpgart kernel module is loaded.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"May you live all the days of your life."
- Johnathan Swift