Title: Message
Hello,

I'm a newbie and this might not be a bug buyt I thought I'd let you know anyway.

I am running Redhat 8.0 (2.4.18-14) psyche i686
Intel Pentium IV 1,7 Ghz.

Everything went just fine untill I installed the 4.2.99.902 linux-ix86-gl.....
I followed the instructions en installation went without any prolems.
However....
When i startx, I don't get the prefered KDE. X starts with a kind of windows maneger with al kind of windows (3 terminals). when I enter startkde, kde starts but with the taskbar as an indivdual window and the desktop as an individual window.

Best regards,
Patrick Wolfert