About a month now, I experience hard lockups with matroxfb enabled or not,
when I change the resolution of my monitor or when I kill the Xserver.
The system becomes unreachable and I can't even sync my disks by pressing
Alt-SysRq-S.These lockups do not happen every time I try to change the
resolution but 90% after an hour of use, if I try to kill the Xserver it
will lockup.
Also regarding my previous posts about the problems with the second
monitor (when I run my card dualhead) and antialised fonts and Xcursor,
are probably gone with Nolan Leake's patch.
The only problem I have now with the Xcursors is that sometimes,
especially when I insert text, the cursor becomes very dark and sometimes
it flashes.
Also in one particular 3D application, developed in Maverik, the textures
of the walls  change (I think most of the times when I am moving and so I
am changing the position of the mouse cursor over the 3D application
window) and I see many cursors tiled instead of the original textures!

Finally should we probably revert the latest change in
mga_storm.c which removes acceleration in the first-head if the system is
dual-headed?

Sorry if I was tiring...

        Panagiotis Papadakos