On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, [iso-8859-1] Fredrik Hallén wrote:

> I am trying to get dual screen to work, I use xinerama. And my cards are ATI
> Mach64 and GeForce2 MX/MX 400. I want one card to go to one screen and the
> other one to the other screen. But I get this (as shown in the log file)

  You don't have a dual head system configured.  You have a single
head system configured for use with the nv driver but you didn't
specify the BusID so it defaulted to the primary card (the ATI).
The server is telling you it can't run the nv driver on the
primary card (the ATI).

  You need to specify the BusIDs in the respective device sections.

        BusID        "PCI:0:6:0"          for the ATI
        BusID        "PCI:1:0:0"          for the NV

  And if you want to use both cards, you'll need a dual head
ServerLayout section.

                        Mark.