* Yang Yang ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> my sound ( which is driven by the AC97 on the via chip) sucks,

I have vt8235 and it works with kernel OSS driver version 1.9.1-ac2 (Alan Cox
- hack).

So maby you will use ALSA? - http://www.alsa-project.org/

> I guess you chip probably is on the same development tree as mine,
> :-(

I don't know that :-) I have via-kt-400 as I wrote before It's working fine
:-)

The DRI on my rv250if is working :-) It was my fault! All the time I have
_art_ driver, not _radeon_ in Xf86Config file - hehehe...

P.S. No I downloading Soldier Of Fortune to test it...

--
# Damian *dEiMoS* Kołkowski # http://deimos.one.pl/ #