Hi.

> What's the problem?  I'm running 8 bit with NVIDIA cards and I don't see a problem.
Problem? I need work with programme which works only with 8 bit depth & visual class
PseudoColor. I can do it only on ATI video card on any XFree86 version.
With other video card I cannot work: programme not work correctly with colors on
XFree86 any version.
I also try start it only on purely X without window manager.

All video card work good with other depth (16, 24) on any version of XFree86.

Anyone have any ideas?