hi,
i have a question that i can not understand the following when i read
sourcecode .

#define OUT_RING(n) do {                                                \
   if (I810_DEBUG & DEBUG_VERBOSE_RING)                                 \
      ErrorF( "OUT_RING %x: %x, (mask %x)\n", outring, n, ringmask);    \
   *(volatile unsigned int *)(virt + outring) = n;                      \
   outring += 4;                                                        \
   outring &= ringmask;                                                 \
} while (0)
(i810_accel.c)
where are  "outting"and "virt" defined? i can not find.please help me.
thanks