I have installed the new SuSE 8.2 release on my system which has a
Matrox G400 AGP card with a Matrox G400 flat panel add-on card.
Everything works fine with the monitor connected to the analog
graphics port.  When I am connected to the DVI digital output port,
however, the picture is great but there is no cursor visible.  The
mouse is obviously working because when I move the mouse randomly it
triggers a tool tip when it's in an appropriate spot.  Except for the
lack of the mouse cursor (serious indeed, the digital picture is much
sharper and brighter than the analog screen. I have tried the SuSE
posted solution of including Option "sw-cursor" in XF86Config but it
hasn't resolved the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem and solved it?

Do you Yahoo!?