Hi,

On: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 17:28:14 +0200,
    Matthieu Herrb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Rene Rebe wrote (in a message from Sunday 8)
>  > #
>  > # ROCK Linux: rock-src/package/x11/xfree86/ppc-imps2-wheel.patch
>  > # ROCK Linux is Copyright (C) 1998 - 2003 Clifford Wolf
>  > #
>  > # This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
>  > # it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
>  > # the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
>  > # (at your option) any later version. A copy of the GNU General Public
>  > # License can be found at Documentation/COPYING.
>  > #
>
> Sorry but code under the GPL cannot be considered for inclusion in
> XFree86.
> Please put your patches under the MIT or BSD license.
> See <http://www.xfree86.org/4.3.0/LICENSE1.html> for an sample license
> (The one used on files owned by the XFree86 project itself).

Ah yes ... forgott about this: As author of the patch I relicense this
code fragment (,-) under the conditions of the BSD license for
inclusion into XFree.

(The copyright not is just auto-generated into every file of our
distribution (which is GPL) because we had problems with people
stealing code without honoring our license which formerly was only
written in one LICENSE file ...)

Sincerely yours,
  René Rebe
    - ROCK Linux stable release maintainer