On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Tadayuki Tomita wrote:

> I send the attached file.
> Please teache me how to run  the Xserver again

Your font server has not been started, so X cannot find the 'fixed'
(the default) font. Either start your font server
(probably with `/etc/init.d/xfs start` ) or add some lines to the
font paths in the 'Files' section of your XF86Config-4 file, eg:

Section "Files"
        FontPath        "unix/:7100"                    # local font server
        # if the local font server has problems, we can fall back on these
        FontPath        "/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
EndSection

( The actual locations may vary ).