In our testing of our latest release, which uses Xfree86 4.2.1, we
have had a number of users report a bug with the ati driver.

Apparently, when using the ati 7000 card with the ati driver in full
screen open gl mode, the monitor turns off after a few minutes. The
problem seems to go away when energy saver settings are disabled in
the kde energy saver control panel.

Are you aware of this problem? Is it fixed in 4.3.0?

Thank you,

  cardenas

--
michael cardenas       | GNU/Linux software developer
hyperpoem.net          | lead software engineer, lindows.com

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
 you do it."
- Mahatma Gandhi