Hi,
 I recently started to moving from old DOS'like development to
makefiles and makedepend. Now I have found some problems with
makedepend. Am I correct, that this tool belongs to Xfree86 (I mean,
Xfree86 is maintaing it) or there is another place where I should ask
about problems with makedepend?

 Now to the problem itself. I have a file:

FILE : z.h
#ifndef Z_H1
#define Z_H1
 #include "z2.h"
#endif

 and

FILE: z2.h - empty.

when I run:
  makedepend -f- z.h

the dependency list is empty, but when I change file to:
FILE : z.h
#ifndef Z_H1
#define Z_H1
#include "z2.h"
#endif

 and run the same, output is correct. Did you noticed the difference?
It appears no space nor tab is allowed in front of #include.
 Can anybody confirm it or correct me if I'm wrong? I'm using Cygwin
now, so it may be related to it.

kind regards,
  Tomasz Sztejka