i'm running xfree86 4.3.0 on netbsd 1.6t on a tablet pc (fujitsu
stylistic). configs/logs attached.  i have three questions that google
can't quite answer.  here is question #2:

this tablet pc has a wacom tablet for input.

when i run X without using the wacom driver, i can use the built-in mouse and an
external usb mouse just fine.

when i run X with the wacom driver, only the stylus mouse is recognized.

i'm pretty sure this is do to some breakage in my XF86Config file, but i'm not
quite swift enough to figure out what i'm doing wrong. can someone help me with
the obvious?

thanks,

/mtr